News

Look back and forward 2016

( 0 Votes )

Look Back 2015 & forward 2016

EWS-Samoens

First of all I wish you all a happy new year. The change of the year is a moment for me to look back and forward. To analyze and to make plans for the coming year.

2015 was a tough year for me because I got a complicated broken hand end of February in Spain. The fight to get back on the bike was hard but it was possible to get a 7th place in Ireland and have stage wins in Scotland and Colorado. I won the only real mud race of the last season in Kirchberg at the European enduro championship in the masters category.

In 2016 I will stay with the Trek Factory Racing Enduro Team and look forward to do the full Enduro World Series. The first race will be already end of March that's why I already finished my first block of training and did my first classic cycle cross race.

Racing will be a big part of my activities in 2016, but I will also continue with my personal youth training project Wildi's Foxes. The planing for this event has already started.

Together with Damien Vergez we did a couple of weeks of filming for MTB Heroes. A video series about personalities in the MTB scene. Now the film is ready and will be presented in a public viewing at the SnowBike NightRide event at Flumserberg, 22. January 2016 20.00 and 21.30 o'clock at the Restaurant Bruggmann.

Teaser zum Film #mtbheroes

von Demian Vergez

Weitere Infos zur SnowBike NightRide unter www.flumserberg.ch/SnowBikeNightRide